Thursday, September 23, 2010

Same guy here. Have you ever worried about your desire to be raped veering into dangerous territory, such as actively going out and pursuing a rape scenario, be it with your boyfriend or by a stranger?

Honestly, I’ve never really thought about it that way. I guess that’s possible, but it’s not really something I’ve considered or am worried about, at least not in term of rape. For one thing, I don’t think the scenario would really ‘work’ for me if I had initiated it/set it up, at least in terms of rape.

Now some of the other things I fantasize about are things that I could potentially set up for myself. Being killed/murdered is one of them, though frankly I think the chances of my actually pursuing this are slim. Being in service to someone and acknowledging them as my master is even more plausible, and I am aware that it is not uncommon in the D/s community. This is something I might actually try one day, although I think I’d be more than a little picky about who I would be willing to address as ‘master’. Someone once said to me, “Of what interest are the hearts of men, to one who has loved a monster?” True ‘monsters’, rather literal demons or those in human form, are uncommon, to say the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment