Friday, September 24, 2010

what do you find attractive in a monster, or is it not like that?

Sexually, I’m only attracted to the really humanoid ones. I am not interested in having sex with the sea monsters. Vampires, demons, incubi and the like are pretty sexy. And the ‘monsters’ that exist among mankind are of course all up for grabs.

For the rest of them, I love the idea of having reverence for something more powerful than I am, maybe even being destroyed or overtaken by it. It’s a very Cult of Cthulu-esque kind of thing. I once played a D&D game where it looked like my character was going to be help captive in service to a dragon in order to pay off his debt. Something about this really appealed to me, though of course I didn’t mention that to anyone at the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment