Sunday, September 26, 2010

Typical lucid dream this weekend. Realized it was a dream while on a boat going down a river with my family. Waved goodbye to them and got off the boat with some minor difficulty because of problems with door size. Flew over to the river bank which was lined with houses, planning on looking for a male for dreamsex as usual. As I approach the houses, the perspective fucks up and they are half as tall as I am, like children’s toys. Spent at least 15 minutes trying to fly to a new area, getting stuck in various places, ending up back at the river and not getting any. This is what happens most of the time. Again, it’s the Pandora’s box thing, because it works sometimes I spend all my lucid dreaming time time looking for sex, even though most of it ends in vain. It’s like a bizarre metaphor for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment